Saturday, February 4, 2017

Frogs...


Last Friday (1/28/17), supposedly in bed for the night, I decided I wanted to paint a frog. I jumped out of bed and painted for 2 hours. The next morning I got up at 5:30 to "try again". 


Am I crazy?!
Why frogs?
Why give up sleep for it?

Here's one I painted in December.


And here's one I painted a few years ago for my grandson.


What's up with frogs?

A friend bought 15 of my frog tags this past December to give to her friend for Christmas. 
(Her friend loves everything frogs!). 


I painted an envelope for her too...but thought they were so fun I kept painting more.


Frogs...I guess it's just fun to paint something someone else might like.

What fun thing do you loose sleep over? 
What do you do just because it might make someone smile??


Wishing you a HOPPY day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment